Thursday, April 1, 2010

Looking the part ...Fake the feel till ya make it real!!!!

It is always important to come dressed and ready for the role you need to play. I am having a tough time with this one. Mother of 4, staying home in the day with my 1 year old and working nights takes it toll on my me time. Most mornings, it is easy to wake up and get the day started for the family then hours later look in the mirror and go "huh, what the hell zup with me?" Well I have had these occasions more than I'd like to confess.I know countless women do too. So what gives ladies ? We want to look our best, feel our best, but it's all adding up to 2nd best ???? I say " Hell no" to self neglect and I will have a romantic spring fling with my self this month of April. Yes, looney as it sounds I'm challenging my self to dolling up my face in the a.m. for the whole month. It is said that anything you do for 21 days or more turns into a habit...So it's worth a try!!! I think with a little more organization and preparation I'll be all glammed-up and guilt free in no time. Effort goes a long way...

working on my business cards this week-end !
be beautiful inside and out !

No comments:

Post a Comment